This is an exciting opportunity for a Chef de Rang to who desires to work within a successful, prestigious establishment. This historic five-star, Michelin Star awarded spectacular property considers employees to be a vital part of their business and is a key factor to the overall success and reputation of the company.
You will ensure a high level of service is given at all times, you will play a key role in providing a memorable guest dining experience with a key emphasis on personalisation and guest recognition. This is quite a dynamic role in the sense that you need to guide and mentor the Commis Waiter / Waitresses within your team, execute your own duties to a world-class standard and communicate / liaise with the Food and Beverage Operations Manager.
If you have worked within an establishment 3 AA Rosette or and 1 Michelin star or higher then please do express, your interest and one of our consultants will be happy to discuss the next step in the process.
Additional Benefits and Information
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- **STAFF ACCOMMODATION AVAILABLE***
- Hotel Discounts
- Use of Spa and Gym at specified times
- Holiday: 4 weeks paid holiday (20 working days) plus 8 public and bank holidays
- Hours of Work: 5 days per week. Hours of work will vary from week to week to meet the requirements of the guests or the business. Work hours may include split shifts and weekends as part of a normal working weeks.
- Personal Development: Training will be given where appropriate
If you are interested in this position please contact our team on 0121 702 1428.