KSB Recruitment are working with a stunning, picturesque, luxury hotel that is based in Bradford-on-Avon.
They are currently searching for a Food and Beverage Manager who can personally oversee and ensure the smooth running of all aspects surrounding the restaurant.
This diverse position would ideally suit someone who is currently working as Food and Beverage Manager, has particularly strong mentoring and staff developing skills who can confidently be an ambassador for the team and the company.
Benefits for the successful Food and Beverage Manager
- Competitive salary
- Share of tips
- Full training and development
- Meals on duty
- Excellent rates to stay at sister hotels
- Use of spa and leisure facilities
- Discounts on food, beverages and spa treatments
- Own Kitchen Garden
- Discounts Family and Friends – Other Hotels
- 1 Year Service Bonus
- Kitchen team working towards Rosettes
- 5/7 Days per week
Overview of the establishment and the team
- Range of dining options for guests, Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Teas, Dinner; Fine Dining
- Work with three full-time and one part time members of the front of house team as well as liaising and the front of house manager whilst reporting to the General Manager.
- In the main restaurant there is approximately 45-50 covers with the other restaurant holding an additional 50 covers.
- With regards to functions and events, there are many throughout the year, less in the summer due to the hotel being at full capacity and a peak of event bookings towards the Christmas period. Overall you will looking at an average of two per week.
Food and Beverage Manager
- F&B inventory procedures, stock takes, drives sales forward and monitor budgets and control costs
- Clear communication between other departments within the hotel
- Ensure the front of house areas are kept to highest standards
- Adhere to personal appearance standards at all times
- Be an excellent ambassador for your team ensuring a first class, creative customer service experience is delivered at all times
- Support and develop the team
- Staffing, all recruitment activity for the department
- Staff feedback and develop areas of improvement
- Daily briefings, delivering vital information to relevant team members
- Guest feedback – Ensure a first class service
- Contribute creative ideas to enhance standards and sales across the F&B department
The salary for this Food and Beverage Manager position is a circa of £28,000 per annum as well as other attractive Company benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply as advised.