KSB Recruitment are working with a stunning, picturesque, luxury hotel that is based in Bradford-on-Avon.
They are currently searching for a Front of House Manager who can personally oversee and ensure the smooth running of all aspects surrounding the restaurant.
This diverse position would ideally suit someone who is currently working as Food and Beverage Manager, has particularly strong mentoring and staff developing skills who can confidently be an ambassador for the team and the company.
- Share of tips
- Full training and development
- Meals on duty
- Excellent rates to stay at sister hotels
- Use of spa and leisure facilities
- Discounts on food, beverages and spa treatments
- Own Kitchen Garden
- Discounts Family and Friends – Other Hotels
- Whites Laundered on Site
- 1 Year Service Bonus
- Share of the Service Charge £1,200 per year
- Kitchen team working towards Rosettes
- 5/7 Days per week
- 9am – 2pm 5pm – 10pm Straights and Splits
Overview of the establishment and the team
- Range of dining options for guests, Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Teas, Dinner; Fine Dining
- Responsible for three fulltime and one part time members of the front of house team as well as liaising with the Food and Beverage Manager and the other heads of department.
- In the main restaurant there is approximately 45-50 covers with the other restaurant holding an additional 50 covers.
- With regards to functions and events, there are many throughout the year, less in the summer due to the hotel being at full capacity and a peak of event bookings towards the Christmas period. Overall you will looking at an average of two per week.
Front of House Manager
- Ensure the front of house areas are kept to highest standards
- Stock Takes
- Be an excellent ambassador for your team ensuring a first class, creative customer service experience is delivered at all times
- Support and develop the team
- Staffing, recruitment, mentoring, personal development
- Staff feedback and develop areas of improvement
- Daily briefings, delivering vital information to relevant team members
- Guest feedback – Ensure a first class service
- Product knowledge
The salary for this Front of House position is a circa of £23,000 per annum as well as other attractive Company benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Paige Turbitt on 0121 702 1428 or click ‘APPLY’.