Head Pastry Chef
This multiple Rosette establishment is opening their doors to a talented, keen and enthusiastic Senior Pastry Chef who would like to work in one of the most reputable establishments in the Lake District!
The dishes that are leaving the kitchen doors are exquisite, creative and unique. If you would like to join this newly led brigade, then please APPLY now before this opportunity gets snapped up!
Senior Pastry Chef
- Relocation support
- Training and Development
- Meals on Duty
- Staff Discount across Group
- Attractive Company Benefits
- 4 Star, Multiple Rosette Award Winning Restaurant
- Picturesque Grounds
- Pastry Commis’
Head Pastry Chef Requirements
The individual needs to be highly motivated, very organised and wanting to strive for the best. A Senior Pastry Chef who has worked in similar kitchens who would like to work in one of the best kitchens in the UK would be highly suited to this role.
Similarly, the role would also suit a Head Pastry Chef working to a 2 Rosette level who is looking for the opportunity to work to a 3 AA Rosette level.
- You will have an intense passion for food and show this clearly in your work
- Menu design and development of all dishes that are associated with the Pastry section
- An understanding of advanced sugar and pastry techniques with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of all sections within Pastry
- Well refined palate
- Fine Dining / 2 AA Rosette / 3 AA Rosette / Michelin experience
- Keen eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping the high standards that is required
- The ability to learn and develop quickly with a passion to promote and progress the brigade
The salary for this position is £26,000 If you are interested in this opportunity, then please contact Paige Turbitt on 0121 702 1428 or please APPLY below.