This is an excellent opportunity for a management couple to help open and run a brand new 50 cover sports bar, near Newark,which is due to launch in June! This is an independent establishment and the owner is very flexible, you will be given the freedom to bring in your own ideas and have creative input throughout the establishment.
This would be a fantastic experience to be involved with and a project that will give you a massive sense of pride and achievement at the end of it. The owner has another very successful restaurant and can offer the couple fantastic support throughout the process.
We are looking for one of the couple to be strongly focused on the kitchen operation, whilst the other manages the front of house operation.
Live in is completely FREE and if you would like to decorate the rooms as you see fit then there is a budget that can be provided.
- 40% Wage Percentage
- Free Live In – Kitchenette, Lounge, Double Bedroom
- Full support from another site
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
Wet and Dry Offering
- Sports bar menu: Pizza, Burgers, Ribs: Open to discussion if you have your own ideas
- Range of beverages: Open to discussion – Fully fitted bar
The ideal candidates will have:
- Come from a Restaurant or Hotel background.
- Excellent customer service and management skills.
- Strong business acumen and able to work well under pressure.
- Strong knowledge and passion for Food and Beverages.
- Be able to provide excellent references.
If you would like to find out more about this position, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and contact telephone number.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.