KSB Recruitment are working with a picturesque, period style, petite hotel in Chipping Campden who are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Restaurant and Bar Manager to join their team.
Catering to both local and tourist trade, you can expect this role to be extremely dynamic, hands on and ultimately rewarding.
If you are currently working as a Restaurant and Bar Manager, who can think outside the box and is ready for a new exciting challenge then please apply as advised.
- Bar & Restaurant (60 covers)
- Report to the Hotel Manager
- Focus on Food & Beverage
- Fantastic Salary
- Permanent, full-time position
- Great working environment and career progression
- Staff discounts across 100 UK hotels
- Meals on duty
Qualities and Attributes
- Looking for a “people’s person”; someone who can engage with a variety of clientele and team members
- Organised; part of your role will include administrative duties
- Previous experience within a similar environment will be beneficial
- Able to diffuse difficult situations
- Someone who is keen on training and developing the team
- Strong communication skills
- Able to bring ideas to the table and drive the business forward in the right direction!
The salary for this Restaurant and Bar Manager position is £25,000 per year, plus attractive company benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Paige Turbitt on 0121 702 1428 or please apply as advised.
For more details on other similar vacancies please take a look at our website at www.ksbrecruitment.co.uk