KSB Recruitment are working with a luxury, contemporary 1 Michelin Star Restaurant in Abergavenny who are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their team. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager you should have previous experience working in Fine Dining/Silver service Restaurant. This would be an ideal position for someone who has worked as a Waiter/Waitress for at least a year who is now ready to take the next step up in your career. You will have the ability to assist the Restaurant Manager to oversee the entire restaurant operation, with a real focus on service. You will shadow the Restaurant Manager for the first three months to ensure you are comfortable and have gained all the knowledge needed for this role. If you are a dedicated, driven individual with a keen eye for detail, this may be an excellent step for your career!
- 50 Hours per week
- Live-In Available
- Meals on Duty
- Pension Scheme
- Discount available to you and direct family
- Michelin Star
- Restaurant seats up to 70
- Only open Tuesday – Saturday for Lunch and Dinner
- (Closed Sunday and Monday)
- “Proper Dining and Drinking in an informal setting”
- Organisation, a firm but fair approach and an authoritative approach are paramount with this role.
What is our client looking for from the successful Assistant Restaurant Manager?
- You will be very well presented and have excellent communication skills
- Will be able report directly to the Restaurant Manager on a day to day basis
- You will be a hands on team player who knows how to get the best out of your team
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to
- Be product and customer focused with a clear focus on training and development
- Some wine and product knowledge
- Silver service trained
- Michelin experience or “Know-How” beneficial
The salary for this Assistant Restaurant Manager position £8.50 per hour, plus attractive company benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact John Phillips on 0121 702 1428 or please apply as advised.