KSB are working with a charming Country Pub on the outskirts of Worcester who are looking for a Senior Chef de Partie / JNR Sous to join their team. The property has just undergone some recent refurbishment and is certainly a fine local eatery. Using local ingredients to create seasonal, fresh dishes the kitchen team pride themselves on delivering quality food that customers return to enjoy. The style of offering in this fifty-cover restaurant is relaxed Gastro with an emphasis on simplicity and focus on flavour.
- ·Generous Share of Tips
- ·Pension Contribution
- ·Uniform Provided
- ·Free Onsite Parking
- ·Perk Box
- ·Free Onsite Live In
What is expected from the Chef de Partie / JNR Sous Chef?
- Confident on all sections of the kitchen with the ability to handle pressure
- Have a real passion for fresh food cookery with the ability to bring new dishes to the menu
- Ensuring that all of the Mise en Place is completed in line with the Head Chef’s requirements
- Be able to train and develop the Commis Chefs in the brigade
- Previous experience working in a fresh food environment with a keen eye for culinary detail
The salary for this position is between £20,000 and £25,000 depending on experience and there is free live available with the role. If you are interested in hearing more about this position, then please contact one of the team on 0121 702 1428 or please apply.