KSB Recruitment are working with a breath-taking, luxury establishment that is grounded in Bradford-on-Avon.
Quality, passion and excellence are what this establishment offers guests, and they are opening their doors to a Spa Therapist who has current experience working within a hotel environment or/and has their NVQ Level 3.
You will received hands on training and support from the friendly welcoming team. The Spa Manager has ensured all therapists will do a maximum of four massage treatments per day and will offer support on those extra busy days. The Spa has two treatment rooms and using Elemis and Jessica products. If you are passionate and willing to learn this company will invest all they have to offer in terms of your personal development.
What does the role offer you?
- Discount on Elemis products 30% off
- Stability within a full time role and within a team that is very friendly and supportive
- Discounts on Spa treatments and hotel facilities – or treatment for treatment
- Continual Training
- Brand new team all
- Discounts on food and drink 50% off
- Discounts within sister hotels
If this is something that may be of interest to you then please APPLY today and our trusted agent, Paige Turbitt will give you a call.
The salary for this Spa Therapist position £19,000 to £21,000 depending on experience per annum, plus attractive company benefits.