KSB Recruitment are working with an award winning property based in Leamington Spa. They are looking for a Food and Beverage Assistants to join their team on a full time permanent basis!
This role is ideal for those who have experience in and enjoys working in customer facing roles within the hospitality sector.
However, training can be provided for individuals with quality customer service experience, who are able to display a willingness to learn and a commitment to help provide guests with a memorable experience every time.
- Fantastic SALARY!!!
- Christmas OFF!!!
- ***Car Drivers or own transport would be beneficial***
- 40 Hour Contract
- Closed on Christmas Day!
- Shifts: Straight Shifts
- 2 Days off per week
- Earliest you will start is 06:30
- Latest you finish is around Midnight depending on the functions
- Support given with transport home if a late finish occurs
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Personal development and training
- Vibrant enthusiastic environment
- Some Weekends off!
What is our Client is looking for from the successful Food and Beverage Assistant?
- All Food and Beverage Assistants are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative and are key players within Food and Beverage team
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming at all times and to ensure designated uniform is worn at all times, by self and team
- Provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere to all Guests
- Displaying a positive, friendly and formal manner with customers
- Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way
- Working effectively with colleagues and other departments
- Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail
- Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests
The salary for this Food and Beverage position is £16,100 plus attractive company benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Paige Turbitt on 0121 702 1428 or please apply below.